Already have an account?
HOW TO USE THE FOUR WAY BOOKS SUBMISSION MANAGER:
FOUR WAY BOOKS JUNE OPEN READING PREIOD
PLEASE USE THIS SUBMISSIONS MANAGER TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRIES. PLEASE FOLLOW ALL OF THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
If you have a problem submitting, please email us at email@example.com and will get back to you within 1-3 days.
- You create your own password, it is not assigned. If you already have a password, you may log in to check the status of your submission or submit additional manuscripts. (If you need to reset your password please click on the “need help” link in the login box and follow the instructions.) If you are creating a new account, you will be asked to create your own password. See step 2.
- Fill in your contact info, the title of your manuscript, and an 8-20 character password of your choice on the form below.
- Please select “June2018” from the “Genre” drop-down menu.
- Use the browse button to find the file on your computer that you would like to submit. Select the file and click on the open button. Your file will then appear in the “file” field. Please note: Changes cannot be made to your manuscript once it has been uploaded, so please be sure to have read through the formatting instructions in their entirety prior to uploading. If you must make a change, email us and we will tell you how to proceed. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All documents should be in Microsoft Word, PDF, or RTF format and in 12 point font.
- Please fill in your credit card information.
- When you have completed these steps, click submit.
- Your submission is now complete. You will receive emails confirming your account creation, your submission reception, and your payment confirmation. You will be able to log in immediately to see that your manuscript was successfully transmitted using the username and password you created during the entry and payment process. Please keep this information in a safe place; you will need this information to access your manuscript’s status.
- Multiple submissions are fine but must be submitted separately. Each submission requires a $30.00 entry fee.